Today you’re going to learn how to get free shares of stock with the Robinhood free stock promotion.
The best part? It’s really free, you have nothing to lose.
Robinhood is a free investing app for your phone. I really mean free all around – free to join and they don’t charge any fees to buy or sell stock. You can get a share of stock like Apple, Ford, or Sprint for free when you join through this link.
Is it worth it?
Life is like a game of chess. You need to know which smart moves to make, especially with your personal finances.
For example, If you found a crisp 5 dollar bill on the ground, would it be worth your time to bend over and pick it up?
That same analogy can be applied here. To get a free share of stock (worth up to $200) all you would need to do is download the Robinhood app through this link and be a new user. It’s 100% free and legit.
|The value of the free share may be anywhere between $2.50 and $200, and fluctuates based on market movements. You’ve got nothing to lose. I told you this was easy! Sign up through here.|
|Free stock trading||Free trading for all stocks||Only available for your smartphone|
|Beginners looking to start trading||Multiple integrations for banking deposits||Lacks research support|
|Investors on the go. You can get a free stock through this registration link.||No transfer fees, and you can get a free stock when you refer your friends.||Primary audience is young investors|
More information on the Robinhood free stock promo below:
Robinhood Free Stock Promo Details
If you wanted to sign up to get a free stock here is what you have to do to get a free share.
- Sign up for a new account through this link.
- Verify your email address
- Install the Robinhood app on your phone
- Claim your free share. You can do this in the Robinhood app.
- Link your bank account to get the money out and fund your account
- Share your referral link with friends to get more free shares!
I signed up and received my free share in less than 10 minutes so you shouldn’t have any problem with it. The share will take a couple of days to settle so you need to wait a bit before you sell. Also, you need to keep the cash in your account for 30 days.
Let me know what stock you end up getting!
If you wanted more ways to make money online besides Robinhood, here’s my list of the best ways to make money online:
- 25 Smart Ways To Make $100 Every Day
- 100+ Fun and Easy Ways to Make Extra Money Today
- 30 Best Side Hustle Ideas To Make Extra Money
- 20+ Easy Side Hustles Millennials Can Start Today
- 3 Easy Ways To Score Free Amazon Gift Cards
- How To Make Money Flipping iPhones